Overview of Q-Assessor
The Big Picture
Performing any Q Methodology research is a nontrivial task. Q involves a number of moving parts that must be understood at least to some degree. Q-Assessor does most of the heavy lifting for you, though, and so even though its many features and capabilities may seem complicated, it is important to focus on the simplicity of its overarching structure.
Using Q-Assessor in Ten Easy Steps
This is all it takes to use Q-Assessor:
- Create and configure a new Study.
- Add Statements to the Study.
- Add and configure the Sort Bins.
- Add ancillary Questions (if desired).
- Enroll your Subjects.
- Send out invitation emails.
- Sit back and let your subjects do your study while Q-Assessor handles reminders.
- Review the incoming data (if desired).
- Review Q-Assessor’s instant analysis of your data.
- Download your data and generated reports.
It is actually easier just to do a study than to describe it. This is why we’re offering a full, free study to anyone who signs up at our site. Give it a try and see what you think! All we ask during your trial is that you provide us with feedback about our system so that we can refine and improve it. Thanks!
Created: August 04, 2010 10:07
Last updated: September 22, 2010 12:01