Overview of Q-Assessor
The Big Picture
Performing any Q Methodology research is a nontrivial task. Q involves a number of moving parts that must be understood at least to some degree. Q-Assessor does most of the heavy lifting for you, though, and so even though its many features and capabilities may seem complicated, it is important to focus on the simplicity of its overarching structure.
Using Q-Assessor in Ten Easy Steps
This is all it takes to use Q-Assessor:
- Create and configure a new Study.
- Add Statements to the Study.
- Add and configure the Sort Bins.
- Add ancillary Questions (if desired).
- Enroll your Subjects.
- Send out invitation emails.
- Sit back and let your subjects do your study while Q-Assessor handles reminders.
- Review the incoming data (if desired).
- Review Q-Assessor’s instant analysis of your data.
- Download your data and generated reports.
It is actually easier just to do a study than to describe it. Email us if you are interested in learning more.
Created: August 04, 2010 10:07
Last updated: July 29, 2014 11:12